Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Darling!!

She's witty, she's charming, interesting and outgoing,
Energetic, enthusiastic, she's a woman so demure,
She's fun to be around, would never let you fall,
Intellectual when she talks, she knows them' all,

She's her Daddy's princess and her Mama's doll,
Her brother's best buddy, and Atom's pal..
So caring and enduring, and she's so angelical,
Bestie to her friends, so many can't name them' all,

Though I have known her for less than a year now,
But time can't say it all,
With so many deeper secrets, we've shared them all,
She's an everlasting friend, what more can I tell

And today she turns silver, a day so pure,
I wish you all the luck Kanchu, may you never stall,
If I could I'd get that what you always long for [ ;-) ]
So always keep smiling, a smile so mystical.

No comments:

Post a Comment